VMAT – Vietnam Material Handling Fiesta 2020 – Northern Chapter will be holding alongside with VIMF 2020, focus on Material Handling, Warehousing, Storage & Racking Systems, Transportation and Logistics Automation Event. In this event, VMAT will be the platform for the latest industry innovations and for exchanging ideas and insights on material handling equipment, storage & racking, warehousing, transportation, Supply Chain Solution and Logistics Automation for the future.
VMAT 2020 will be a one-stop-arena of the leading technology and service providers in the materials handling and warehousing logistics manufacturing industry. VMAT will gather organizations with visitors from logistics, warehousing, supply chain, IT & managing systems from a wide variety of industries. As well as cutting-edge product demonstrations on the show ground which will offer visitors practical hands-on solutions to challenges facing end users in the logistics and warehousing industries.
Bussiness Opportunities at VMAT 2020
VMAT 2020 set a new benchmark for Material Handling and Logistics event in Vietnam. Over 8000 visitors and 200 exhibiting companies from various countries to participate in . VMAT 2020 will feature a dedicated and extensive range of cutting-edge material handling and logistic solution, equipment, supplies and services by domestic and international exhibitors. This biennial event is the ideal platform to develop and expand your business to the logistics, storage, warehousing and the manufacturing industries in Vietnam.
Why VMAT 2020:
- A dedicated and international trade exhibition for Material Handling, Warehousing, Storage & Racking Systems, Transportation, Supply Chain Solutions and Logistics Automation
- An ideal platform for meeting new business contacts and exchanging market information and ideas between industry experts
- High class conference, forums and technical seminars with influential and experts speaker
- Extensive range of their new products and technology
- Brings a lot of benefits of economic, technology transfer and trade promotion, cooperation and investment for entrepreneurs
- Organized by OMG Events Management, a leading exhibition organizer on series of Industrial and Oil & Gas Exhibitions, Conferences and Roadshows in the Southeast Asia region.
– Agents, Distributors & Trading – Building & Construction – Engineering – Factory Builders/ Contractors – Freight & Cargo
– Government Agencies – Industrial Stockiest – Logistics – Manufacturing – Ports and Airports – Road Transport – Shipping
– Warehousing & Distribution